11 January 2013

12/19 and beyond.

I didn't forget about the countdown.

I still love Christmas and countdowns the most even if I failed the blog one.

But one year ago 12/19 brought this:-



so we had to celebrate this:









Happy Birthday Harry Berry Anne. Sorry the name Dad gave you on day 2 lasted all 365. I thought you would be Hattie for sure. But I don't even know who that is. Just my hairy headed Harriet affectionately called the Hair Bear.

 
Love you lady. 




(and after 12/19 came less than a week till Christmas, then SB's week off, then my used to being back on **plus the big interview, decision pending till March... fingers crossed, and now it's today and I blogged again and here's to a new year. Our goals are amusing to me this year. And they are few. And mostly attainable. So here's to lucky 13!).


1 comment:

  1. play with jane tomorrow? is all ruby asks for. guess those two might be better bcf's then us. considering murray high, then the mission, then wj high, then our prime, then my mission. we're back in our prime with hula hula 2013 but med school is going to put a damper on things i presume. dang it!
    anyway. i like your goal that i know about : a whole new matt and les. but i'd like to hear your others.
    ours are 100-50-5.
    jones baby or babies 2013
    graduation nation!!!
    kinda lofty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts. I'm not going to lie, I like when you leave a comment.