23 August 2011

bragging rights.

well here's a post I made a month ago, slightly updated, that I forgot to post

two of my noted summer agenda items come with bragging rights.

first-- SB.  Sculpted 50+ animals for our float.  Have a looksie.  Pretty awesome.  Super big thanks to everyone who helped in the process: sanding, mudding, sanding again, base coat painting.  But biggest thanks to the sculptor who makes it look so easy.  When they asked me to take on this float everyone said there were two things I needed to worry about most immediately.  Finding a warehouse and finding a sculptor.  The warehouse took a little work and was a blessing for sure.  The sculptor, my life's biggest blessing anyhow, was a piece of cake.














On another note.  S. Powell.  I don't have much to say on this blog about it all right now.  I thought for sure they had found her on my birthday... and as Liz McN caught on, it seemed like a bit weird, or perhaps like the stars were aligned.  Nevertheless I trust the dogs.  Not saying it's Susan, just saying I believe the dogs.  And the other S. Powell, Steve = creep.  Oh boy.  As far as bragging rights go?...  Emily Florez of Channel 2 news and I go back a bit.  She got to go down and search in Ely.  I am always beggin' SB to take me  to the west desert and let me find Susan.  And Emily came so close.  I prefer to call her Mac... or if I'm really feeling chummy, I call her Feliz.  She prefers it, I promise.  So if you ever meet her, call her Feliz.  But anyway, bragging rights that I know her, right..  And thanks to my bcf I found my favorite-ever youtube video.  Enjoy.  Even if this video's not your fave, she will be once you meet her.  If you don't believe me, ask Cathy Olsen.  The rest of the world pales in comparison to sweet Em.

2 comments:

  1. you are my bcf.
    you are also the funniest person ever.
    i have a story for you.
    i'm at work.
    sucky that were not playing.
    like we planned.
    but i still have a bday present for you.
    so maybe next week?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts. I'm not going to lie, I like when you leave a comment.