03 February 2011

the mingle

Hi.  I'm Leslie.

My husband is SB.

Our firstborn is the Bug.

Our princess is little Louski or more commonly known as Jane Jane Bottoms.

This is our new family blog.  Welcome. Or perhaps it's you who should welcome us, we're new here and don't know how long we will last.  But the Bug and Louski aren't keeping good track of the growth their making & the happy moments they create along the way.  So they've hired me out. I am going to see what I can come up with.  My husband always asks about whatever happened to "our" blog-- the one I started before he ever entered the scene, when they were still known as web logs.  It fizzled.  Gone-zo.  Adios Amiga. 

Well, actually, it's still on my dashboard.  But here.... Here is our new start. 

Meet & Greet:
 
Leslie

Bugman

 
LouskaWhiskers

SB

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm always happy when a blog worth following is created :) I hope you update a lot, because I like pictures of cute kids and good-looking people--so this blog promises to be a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure you havent been doing this forever? You are a pro. How do you make it look so good, and write so well? Nice.
    ~Caroline (I dont even know how to change my signature from the narrator thing for comments)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pretty much stoked about this! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts. I'm not going to lie, I like when you leave a comment.