07 March 2011

Lucky Number 7: L.A. With Hay Hay

Hailey gets what Hailey wants.

A lucky post about her.   And our trip to L.A.

Top 10 Luckiest things about Los Angeles 2004.

10.  Hola! Mickey Mouse.
9. Meeting Arnauld: the free park hopper passes/ free front of line passes/ free t-shirts
8. Finally finding the orange bus.
7. Meeting Darryl's furious lover and meeting Mr. Finder's Keepers.
6. Good sheets.
5. Meeting Darryl: Love is a dirty game.  Be careful how you play the game of love.
4. Not getting killed by the asbestos in our hotel room.
3. Not getting killed in the Jewelry District.
2. Not getting killed on public transport.
1. Not getting killed by the drunk driver who hit us.

Ultimate lucky thing about the trip?  Meeting crazies & living to tell about it.

Love my Hailey.  Love my luck with my Hailey.  If I run out of lucky things, becoming members of the 40 and using ding dongs to pay our way out of the parking lot is in the wings of the St. Paddy's countdown.
Drunky taking our pic in the J.D.

Santa Monica

Sweet Sweet Arnauld.

1 comment:

  1. a working woman like me shouldn't be awake this late.
    but i just couldn't believe i made the list.
    i'm the luckiest because you chose me to be your bcf.
    or maybe i just chose you and you felt pressured to accept.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts. I'm not going to lie, I like when you leave a comment.