12 December 2012

12/12 Greetings from us to you.



If you are on our mailing list you probably received/will receive a card and picture as follows. If you aren't and you happen to be reading this then please know we wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all the same. My computer is on the fritz and my back up hard drive where all my address lists are backed up has gone missing (or in other words lost in the great abyss of the pandemonium we call our basement). But to you and yours from us and ours.... We love you. Merry Christmas. 

(in some of the cards matt made a sketch of the family not shown here which listed what we hope Santa and the New Year bring. Harriet: toothbrushes and a ball or two. Jane: Unicorns, Princesses and a "mean" barbie. George: A white alligator and a ride-on car. Me: Health and maybe one more baby for a nice even four. Matt: Happiness and ten more babies for a nice uneven baker's dozen).




1 comment:

  1. 1. good for your for subscribing to the new era. (we still don't even get the friend)
    2. a christmas carol is my favorite part about christmas. love that book to bits.
    3. where do you buy bird cages?
    4. you make me laugh - "if you're not home when we show up, we eat it" too funny. wish i was a neighbor.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts. I'm not going to lie, I like when you leave a comment.