08 December 2012

12/8 Countdown on Hold

Well the kids are making a come back today, but still not stellar enough to earn Mr. Peeps and the countdown back.

But in the absence of our elf we think a wee little leprechaun came to visit last night:




 Kind of resembles the one child that didn't send our elf away.

Yesterday when I hollered to ask the kids if they had a surprise for me yet (sometimes we tell them to surprise us by cleaning up their mess and it works. Most times not) they said yes they did...

"We're Missionaries!" they shouted as they came out of George's room with all his clothes on, Jane too... even down to her skivvies.  Not the surprise I was going for.  Needless to say their surprise created more of a mess, not less.





I do think they are currently working on the surprise we were going for yesterday. Perhaps we can count down to Christmas after all.

1 comment:

Thanks for your thoughts. I'm not going to lie, I like when you leave a comment.