07 December 2012

12/7 Pearl Harbor. Cousin Katy. And the Countdown Continues.

Happy Pearl Harbor Day.  But really that's just sad. History has some sad moments and this was one of them.

But on a more glad note, Happy Birthday Katy. We all used to think it was great that you were born on Pearl Harbor day because remember how Uncle Kev loves all things historic? He took me to see Gettysburg or some crazy war movie when I was 13 or 14 because I had to see it for school and he wanted to see it. That's my one on one memory with Uncle Kevin. He's a great for sure.  And so are you, Katy Kates. Hope you love your day as the birthday bride to be.

Mr. Peeps left our house today because the kids are on the naughty list right now. They aren't allowed to come upstairs until they pick up at least an ounce of their mess. And they aren't and they won't. So Peeps is gone and soon the countdown that he left for us will be too.  



Which we all know will make this mama TICKED because Christmas ain't Christmas without the countdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts. I'm not going to lie, I like when you leave a comment.