02 December 2012

12/2 - Sunday, Sunday.

Day 2 of a blogger countdown goes like this.


Went to church with kids. They were at one point at least as reverent as they look in this picture. It is a battle I don't look forward to on Saturday the special day as I get ready for Sunday. I try hard some times. And Matt is better at it than me. But even Jim Faye's Love and Logic disappoints sometimes.

Then I got my craft on with MK. She looks like she is having the time of her life but mostly we were just laughing about Jane asking how she got her "owie" (sp?) ... it was a zit. Majerle says "I just grow mine." Best.





MK is pretty impressed with my ability to take some fold-over lace and tie a know at the end. I'm more excited about the presentation. That's really all I ever care about. It could be coal for Christmas. But if it's packaged right, I want it.




and speaking of crafty and loving pennant banners but never had one, Mars brought me this one that says "JOY" and told me it stands for Jesus, Others, and You. So may you have plenty of JOY this season.

Now I've got to go get my kids in bed because they dressed themselves up and went and played in the hail storm. The reason I hate blogger. Sucks me away from ever being a decent mom I swear it.


Reason I love blogger? Because Jane in her fancy nancy nighty and George in his watersock/rainboot combo to play in the muddy hailstorm (that they just dragged in and around my house, back to hating blogger) ought to be documented for their sake. 

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Nobody does packaging like you! You're the best. Hey, what are those fold over lace tie a knot at the end things? Headbands?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts. I'm not going to lie, I like when you leave a comment.