05 December 2012

12/5 Fotofly Away seriously flew away.

Thanks to Hailey I went to Fotofly tonight for family pictures with Santy Claus. It was going to be the a quick simple post about look how darling the kiddos are because I've gotta go to bed soon. I have to re-certify on my pediatric advance life support class. I honestly dread going to classes like this for weeks. They are nerve racking. Mostly because my mock patients never seem to make it. At least I'm working with a team on the scenario so I don't get the whole blame, but it's not like I ever leave feeling like I'm ready to go save a life. But this. makes me really happy.  (oh my heart, this might be one of my all time favorite memories in NBC history-- give it a 10 seconds and the fuzzy goes away)


Anyhow... I'm off to minister to the manikins in the morning and I'm hoping that my night consumed with dressing up children, dragging them across town, and doing jumping jacks trying to make them giggle for the "fotos" aren't for naught. Because right now our pictures are lost in Santa cyberspace and they told me they hope to have "recovered" my session by tomorrow. We shall see.  Nonetheless, George and Jane met the real Santa Claus and got a candy cane and they couldn't care less about the pictures to prove it. Just me.

1 comment:

  1. mr. f has taken to saying "wook, mama! sata!! scawwwy." (look mama, santa! scary.)
    i wonder what he would think about meeting the man himself... i'm thinking about doing it just to see his reaction. is that mean?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts. I'm not going to lie, I like when you leave a comment.